Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Design Nerds Seal T-Shirt

Design Nerds Seal T-Shirt

I was at a show a couple weeks ago where The Social Dept had a booth setup and I knew I should have gotten this tee when I was there. In fact I just need to get in the habit of buying a cool t-shirt at every show I attend or participate in.  Everyone needs more t-shirts.

The Social Dept. thought it was time that Design Nerds had an official seal of authenticity.  So here it is.

DESIGN NERD / We hereby certify the completion of all requirements prescribed by the faculty & board. Officially declared by the office of The Social Dept.

This t-shirt is American Apparel Tri-Blend Tee(50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
Available in both men and woman's sizes in Athletic gray and can be purchased from The Social Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment